Structural Silicone Glazing
provides a renewed, long-term and economical waterproofing solution
Structural Silicone Glazing Restores and Waterproofs Windows and Skylights
Window sealants on exterior curtain walls and skylight roofing systems deteriorate over time. Installing a high-performance structural silicone glazing sealant improves resistance to water penetration and protects glass edges from premature deterioration.
Window glazing services from West Roofing Systems, Inc. provide a renewed, long-term and economic waterproofing solution. Our technicians inspect your curtain wall and skylight sealants and recommend the best way to repair glazing seals to restore waterproofing performance.
Glazing windows are more than running a bead of sealant around the edge of a window. Whether the job requires sealing glass to mullions or aluminum framing to masonry, West Roofing Systems’ technicians install seals that will last 10 to 20 years.
Our quality workmanship ensures proper installation of glazing sealants. West Roofing Systems:
- Removes deteriorated caulking and sealant, cleans and primes joints
- Installs silicone mastic sealants as recommended by the manufacturer
- Uses masking tape in areas of high visibility to ensure a neat, clean job
- Applies a bead of silicone sealant for enhanced protection against water and air leakage
West Roofing specializes in repairing skylights on roofs and building entrance canopies. Our technicians:
- Pressure clean roof areas around skylights and roof fasteners
- Apply caulking or mastic compounds over roof fasteners
- Remove existing deteriorated areas, clean and prime joints, and apply sealants to waterproof and restore skylights